Panna Tiger Reserve is a hidden gem in the central Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. It is one of the finest Tiger reserves located in the Vindhyan Hills in Northern Madhya Pradesh. This deciduous forest is also a land of some mesmerizing water falls. Ken river passing through this sanctuary makes it even more beautiful. While Royal Bengal Tigers remain its main attraction, Leopards, Wild Dogs and other mammals are sighted here regularly.
Accommodation in one of the best resorts of Panna Tiger Reserve.
Air Conditioned Rooms on twin sharing basis.
Only 4 persons in one Gypsy during safaris.
Services of expert guides & drivers for safaris.
DAY 1:- Arrive into Jabalpur. Our representative will be at the airport/railway station to receive you and will drive you to Panna which is approximately 5 hours drive away. Upon arrival at the resort in Panna you will be checked in. Get refreshed and post lunch and a quick power nap we are ready for our first game drive into Panna Tiger Reserve. Our safari vehicle will be at the resort to pick you up for the safari. After the safari we will arrive back at the resort. The time is free for you to relax and unwind at the resort. Around 9 pm the dinner will be served. Post dinner, we call it a day.
DAY 2:- Wake up call at 5 am, get ready, a quick cup of Coffee/Tea and we are off for our morning game drive into Panna Tiger Reserve. We will be back at the resort around 10 am. After breakfast time is free to relax, shower up or even a power nap followed by lunch. Around 3 pm we will start our afternoon game drive in to Panna Tiger Reserve. We will be back at the resort post sunset. Time is free to relax, share your experiences and memories of the day with fellow travelers. Dinner at 9 pm. Post dinner day ends.
DAY 3:- Wake up call at 5 am. Get ready, a quick cup of Coffee/Tea and we are off for our 4th game drive into Panna Tiger Reserve. After the safari we will be back at the resort around 10:00 am and will have our breakfast.After the breakfast get showered up, pack your bags and around noon we check out of the resort and drive you to Jabalpur for your flight/train back home.
1) 2 Nights/ 3 Days accommodation in an AC room on twin sharing basis.
2) 4 Safaris in an open Gypsy in various parts of Panna Tiger Reserve.
3) All meals during your stay.
4) All entry fees, gypsy charges & jungle charges.
5) Pick up and drop to Jabalpur airport/railway station in AC car.
1) Personal expenses such as mineral water, soft drinks, laundry charges, phone calls, tips etc.
2) Camera charges if any.
3) Any extra meal not mentioned in the itinerary.
4) Anything that is not mentioned in 'Cost includes" segment.
1) Any cancellation before 30 days of the trip date- 75% credit.
2) Any cancellation between 20 to 30 days of the trip date- 50% credit.
3) Any cancellation within 20 days of the trip date- no credit possible.
4) Please note that sightings of wild animals and good photographic opportunities are always a matter of luck. Our naturalists always try their level best to make you see the big game, so possibilities of their sightings are high, however it can never be guaranteed in the wild.
5) All forms of wildlife viewing by our guests will be in the company of trained naturalists. Every possible care and precaution will be taken to ensure the safety of the guests. However 'Bhasmang Mehta Photography" is not liable for any untoward incidents that may arise during outdoor activities. Further the company is not liable for willful or negligible acts by guests during wildlife activities.
6) Subject to Ahmedabad jurisdiction.