Gir National Park in the Indian state of Gujarat, is the only place where one can see Asiatic Lions in the wild. The eco system of Gir with its diverse flora & fauna is very well protected as a result of excellent conservation efforts from the government forest department and NGOs. Besides Lions, Indian Leopards and Golden Jackals are found in very good numbers here. Gir is a heaven for bird watchers too; the very beautiful “Indian Pitta” makes this National Park its home in the months of summer. The master of camouflage Indian Nightjars also call this National Park their home.
Accommodation in one of the best resorts of Gir National Park. Air Conditioned Rooms on twin sharing basis. Only 4 persons in one Gypsy during safaris. Services of expert guides & drivers.
DAY 1:- Arrive into Ahmedabad. Our representative will be at the airport/railway station to receive you and will drive you to Gir which is approximately 6 hours drive away. Upon arrival at the resort in Gir you will be checked in. Get refreshed and post lunch and a quick powernap and we are ready for our first game drive into Gir National Park. Our safari vehicle will be at the resort to pick you up for the safari. After the safari we will arrive back at the resort. The time is free for you to relax and unwind at the resort. Around 9 pm the dinner will be served. Post dinner, we call it a day.
DAY 2:- Wake up call at 5 am, get ready, a quick cup of Coffee/Tea and we are off for our morning game drive into Gir National Park. Back to the resort around 10:00 am. Have breakfast. Then time is free to relax, shower up or even a power nap followed by lunch. Around 3 pm we will start our afternoon game drive in to Gir National Park. We will be back at the resort post sunset. Time is free to relax, share your experiences and memories of the day with fellow travellers. Dinner at 9 pm. Post dinner day ends.
DAY 3:- Wake up call at 5 am. get ready, a quick cup of Coffee/Tea and we are off for our 4th game drive into Gir National Park. After the safari we will be back at the resort around 10:00 am. Have brekfast. Get showered up, pack your bags and around noon we check out of the resort and drive you to Ahmedabad for your flight/train back home.
1) 2 Nights/ 3 Days accomodation in an AC room on twin sharing basis.
2) 4 Safaris in an open Gypsy in various parts of Gir National Park.
3) All meals during your stay.
4) All entry fees, gypsy charges & jungle charges.
5) Pick up and drop to Ahmedabad airport/railway station in AC car.
1) Personal expenses such as mineral water, soft drinks, laundry charges, phone calls, tips etc.
2) Camera charges if any.
3) Any extra meal not mentioned in the itinerary.
4) Anything that is not mentioned in 'Cost includes" segment.
1) Any cancellation before 30 days of the trip date- 75% credit.
2) Any cancellation between 20 to 30 days of the trip date- 50% credit.
3) Any cancellation within 20 days of the trip date- no credit possible .
4) Please note that sightings of wild animals and good photographic opportunities are always a matter of luck. Our naturalists always try their level best to make you see the big game, so possibilities of their sightings are high, however it can never be guaranteed in the wild.
5) All forms of wildlife viewing by our guests will be in the company of trained naturalists. Every possible care and precaution will be taken to ensure the safety of the guests. However 'Bhasmang Mehta Photography" is not liable for any untoward incidents that may arise during outdoor activities. Further the company is not liable for willful or negligible acts by guests during wildlife activities.