Known as the “Leopard Hills of India”- the Granite hills of Jawai are one of the best places to see Indian Leopards in the wild. These picturesque hills are located in the Pali district of the Indian state of Rajasthan. Besides Leopards, Striped Hyenas and Blue bulls are often sighted here. Jawai River is home to a large population of Indian Crocodiles and in the winter months one can see these giants lying on the rocks soaking up the Sun. Jawai River and its tributaries also host a number of migratory waterfowl in the winter months.
Accommodation in one of the best resorts of the region.
Air Conditioned Rooms on twin sharing basis.
Only 4 persons in one Gypsy during safaris.
DAY 1:- Arrive into Ahmedabad. Our representative will be at the airport/railway station to receive you and will drive you to Jawai which is approximately 5 hours drive away. Upon arrival at the resort in Jawai you will be checked in. Get refreshed and post lunch and a quick powernap we are ready for our first game drive into Jawai hills. Our safari vehicle will be at the resort to pick you up for the safari. After the safari we will arrive back at the resort. The time is free for you to relax and unwind at the resort. Around 9 pm the dinner will be served. Post dinner, we call it a day.
DAY 2:- Wake up call at 5 am, get ready, a quick cup of Coffee/Tea and we are off for our morning game drive into the Jawai hills. We will be back at the resort around 9;30 am. Breakfast will be served. Post breakfast. time is free to relax, shower up or even a power nap followed by lunch. Around 3 pm we will start our afternoon game drive in to the Jawai hills. We will be back at the resort post sunset. Time is free to relax, share your experiences and memories of the day with fellow travellers. Dinner at 9 pm. Post dinner day ends.
DAY 3:- Wake up call at 5 am. get ready, a quick cup of Coffee/Tea and we are off for our 4th game drive into the Jawai hills. We will be back at the resort in time for our breakfast around 9:30 am. Get showered up, pack your bags and around noon we check out of the resort and drive you to Ahmedabad for your flight/train back home.
1) 2 Nights/ 3 Days accommodation in an AC room on twin sharing basis.
2) 4 Safaris in an open Gypsy in various parts of Jawai hills and surroundings.
3) All meals during your stay.
4) All entry fees, gypsy charges & jungle charges.
5) Pick up and drop to Ahmedabad airport/railway station in AC car.
1) Personal expenses such as mineral water, soft drinks, laundry charges, phone calls, tips etc.
2) Camera charges if any.
3) Any extra meal not mentioned in the itinerary.
4) Anything that is not mentioned in 'Cost includes" segment.
1) Any cancellation before 30 days of the trip date- 75% credit.
2) Any cancellation between 20 to 30 days of the trip date- 50% credit.
3) Any cancellation within 20 days of the trip date- no credit possible.
4) Please note that sightings of wild animals and good photographic opportunities are always a matter of luck. Our naturalists always try their level best to make you see the big game, possibilities of their sightings are high, and however it can never be guaranteed in the wild.
5) All forms of wildlife viewing by our guests will be in the company of trained naturalists. Every possible care and precaution will be taken to ensure the safety of the guests. However 'Bhasmang Mehta Photography" is not liable for any untoward incidents that may arise during outdoor activities. Further the company is not liable for willful or negligible acts by guests during wildlife activities.
6) Subject to Ahmedabad jurisdiction.